Autoplex of Affton
8214 Gravois Rd
Affton, MO 63123
Estimated By E.P.A.Actual Mileage May Vary
The full-size Apollo DB-36 Adult Dirt Bike comes with all the same great features found on more expensive Japanese bikes at less than half the price! Comparable to the Suzuki DR-Z, Kawasaki KLX, Yamaha XT or TT-R, and Honda CRF motorcycles, the Apollo DB-36 comes standard with electric and kick start, front and rear disc brakes, and enhanced suspension. Built over a heavy-duty steel twin-spar frame, the DB-36 boasts big 54mm inverted forks up front and an adjustable monoshock in the rear along with a full-size 21 inch front wheel that provides excellent ground clearance and makes navigating obstacles and off-road trails a breeze. Make no mistake, with a 36.6 inch tall seat, this is a serious dirt bike! And it's got a serious 250cc 4-stroke engine and manual 5-speed tranny for a power combination best suited to experienced riders. Just feather the clutch, twist the throttle and put the power on the ground! Heavy-duty spoke rims wrapped in aggressive knobby tires are perfect for climbing over rocks and downed trees, clawing through muddy terrain and scrambling up hills. You won't find a more capable motorcycle for exciting off-road trail riding action for a better price! CARB Approved. Comes in several colors.
- Model: Apollo DB-36
- Engine: Air-cooled, Single cylinder, Four-stroke
- Displacement: 250cc
- Transmission: Manual
- Gears: 5 Speed
- Starting system: Electric and Kick start
- Max Power: 13KW/700rpm
- Tank Capacity: 1.85 gal.
- Suspension (front/rear): 54mm x 910mm Non-Adjustable Inverted Telescopic Forks with 265mm travel / Adjustable Monoshock
- Brakes (front/rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Frame: Twin Spar Heavy Duty Steel
- Wheels (front/rear): 90/90-21 inch / 140/80-18 inch Spoke Rims
- Gross Weight: 299 lbs.
- Net Weight: 264 lbs.
- Seat Height: 36.6 inches
- Ground Clearance:
- Wheelbase: 56 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 73x18x35 inches
- CARB Approved